Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hostage Crisis-Quirino Grandstand


It's almost 9':00 o'clock in the evening when i heard a sudden commotion. Due to my curiosity, i get out of my room. My housemates were watching this tragic events. I stopped for a while to watch what makes them noisy. Oh! no..i was stocked from where i stand. Anger, pity and fears dominates me. I know some also felt that way..Here are some part of it.

I didn't know the whole story. I have watched only the last part of the rescue operation. Still i'm looking for somebody to blame for such tragic hostage ending. I felt insecurity and i'm afraid that it will happen to me. With this events, I learned so many things.
  • Life is too short.
  • We are not totally secured in this world.
  • No human Government could give us the complete peace and security.
    No matter of their efforts, they can't solve human problems.
  • We can't put the whole trust to the nobles of this world for they are also immortals.
  • God's kingdom is the only hope of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment