Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dengue Outbreak



Many years had passed since i began thinking out of the box, the time where i did not think only what to eat and what to wear. I began to worry not because of what might happen with my life but of what might happen to this world..Every year, many are affected of newly discovered disease. I had read about cholera that cut thousands of lives and AIDS that until now can't be cured. I still remember the SARS,the H1N1,the ebola virus and now the Dengue Outbreak. I never experienced being in the state of dengue fever but i was still affected with this deadly insects..


I don't know what's going on..After 5 years what might be the contagious disease that will srike us? We don't know, it be I, it might be You or both of us will lost our lives due to this unknown disease..

Beware!!

No comments:

Post a Comment